AW: [Oberon] Booting Bluebottle on Celeron D 326

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 3 15:20:11 CET 2006

Hi!

>I also tried the setting "MaxProcs=1" with no success.
Try to set MaxProcs to a negative number - this will simulate a single processor machine and therefore skip some code in AosProcessors.Mod.

>Do others report successful operation of the Celeron D 326 processor ?
Not on Celeron D, but my Pentium D works fine. Should actually be almost the same processor.

Does the current release (not the crazy fresh) boot on that machine?

Cheers,
Sven Stauber