Re (2): [Oberon] Re: Bluebottle + PPP

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Wed Feb 15 21:38:25 CET 2006

> >  John Drake wrote:
> > ]http://www.edgarschwarz.de/oberon/
> > ]For Bluebottle there is a version that's working
> > for
> > ]me for a couple of months now. After stopping
> > restart
> > ]doesn't work sometimes. esaos.PPP.1.0.a.zip (63K).
> ]http://www.edgarschwarz.de/oberon/esaos.PPP.1.0.a.zip
> > Since "After stopping restart doesn't work" sounds
> > like it
> > could be related to a problem which I have not yet
> > resolved,
> > I'd like to know your definition of "stopping" &
> > "restarting".
> > And what are the symptoms that show "restart doesn't
> > work".
> > == Chris Glur.
> Note.  I just "copy/pasted" that from Edgar's page.
> Edgar, comments?
Really don't know anymore. This was quick and dirty hack to work with Oberon
under Bluebottle.
When I got DSL I didn't look into the problem anymore.
Daniel will look at PPP now. But I fear that he won't be any help to Chris'
problems because as I understand it he doesn't want to use PPP over a serial port.
But you never know.

Cheers, Edgar