[Oberon] Version consolidation.

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Tue Mar 14 17:50:27 CET 2006

Apparently the latest version of LNO is: lno020127.tgz
ie. 27 Jan 2002 [with readme dated 6 Jan 2002]  ?

Since the *.Obj files are mostly the same as those of the
Ver 2001 N-O which I use [NetSystem is different], I
assume I have effectively a ver 2002 N-O system.

Since I needed to patch some modules [even some which may
have been forgotten] for my own requirements, a straight update
to the latest version could give me problems.

OTOH I'd like to eg. use Usb FlashMem, which I understand works
on the latest N-O/Aos/BB ?

Q1 - is the latest N-O different for these, System.Directory Usb*\d  :
Usb.Obj 20716
UsbStorage.Obj  30020
UsbSystem.Obj 724
UsbUhci.Obj  16918
BAK:UsbStorage.Obj    30020           ?

Q2 - Can anybody access USB-FlashMem via N-O ?

Yes I think CF is better, once I can find out where to buy an IDE to CF
adaptor.  In africa it's difficult to buy other than the flavour of the
month: bananas & coke.

== Chris Glur.