[Oberon] http://webdav.ethz.ch/davzip/WebDAV.1.4.2.Zip

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 23:13:07 CET 2006

--- edgar at edgarschwarz.de wrote:

> Hi all,
> finally the WebDAV server at ETH Zuerich (Thanks) is
> up again.
> You can get the release using your normal browser.
> More info and a chance for feedback at my new Wiki
> http://vs2066162.netfabrik.de/mm/ObeDav
> (Domain www.edgar-schwarz.de will move there
> sometime)
>
> Cheers, Edgar

Well I (finally) tried this again.  And...I can't
get it to work.  The Oberon webdav client won't
open it and Internet Explorer won't open it up
as a webfolder.  Both of these options used to
work for me.

Also I'm having trouble compiling your latest
version of WebDav (1.4).  When I do a
Builder.Compile I get an "undefined identifier"
error for AosActive.ticks.  That's EXTREMELY
wierd because AosActive.ticks is clearly
exported.  (I tried putting this in a
test module by itself and I still get the
same error.)  I tried compiling using
PC.Compile and I get the same error, plus
PC.Compile can't handle the $IF's that
are in the code.

I've tested this on WinAos 2.01 and 2.03.

Regards,

John M. Drake