[Oberon] Just Starting With Oberon2

René A. Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Fri Mar 24 09:51:31 CET 2006

OK, so I checked it again. It is possible to use a BlackBox-dll in VB 6, if you get your data types right ;-).

Rene

===========================
René A. Krywult
"Gûrberen," pent i naneth dî,
"mabapadan a ce darach sí!"
___________________________________

----- Original von:  "René A. Krywult" <rene.krywult at aon.at>:

> Blackbox is fast and easy to use. You can do DLLs with it, but somehow I was unable to use a BB dll in VB.

Rene

===========================
René A. Krywult
"Gûrberen," pent i naneth dî,
"mabapadan a ce darach sí!"
___________________________________

----- Original von:  "Douglas G. Danforth" <danforth at greenwoodfarm.com>:

> Rory,
There are a few camps of Americans that use Oberon (perhaps a few hundred).
There are about 3 in Cleveland, Ohio.  Quite a bit more in California!

DLLs are relatively easy to develop using BlackBox/Component Pascal which
is now open source and contains all documentation.  You can import them and
create your own for export.  See

http://www.oberon.ch/blackbox.html

scroll to the bottom and download the version which (after unpacking) is
about 35MB.
The Blackbox interface looks like Windows.  Component Pascal is a slight
superset
of Oberon-2.

-Doug Danforth
Oberon user since 1992.