[Oberon] Just Starting With Oberon2

jan verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Sat Mar 25 00:08:54 CET 2006

Op Friday 24 March 2006 23:57 schreef John Drake:

 > by Wirth and Gurtenekt.  (I probably spelled that last name wrong.)

Gutknecht.

 > A) The middle mouse button does most of the
 > work.  If you don't have a 3 button mouse,
 > get one.  Thankfully the "wheel" in wheel
 > mice works as a middle mouse button.  (I
 > remember when most PCs came with 2 button
 > mice and that was MOST frustraiting.)

With a two button mouse, the Ctrl key acts as third button. In a way, I
preferred this since it gives you a two-handed mouse...

 > System.Directory
 >
 > You execute the command simply by clicking on it with the middle mouse
 > button.

And the funny part: it doesn't matter at all WHERE on screen that text is.
It can be in ANY windowpane. If the letters are there, clicking will get
the job done.
These swiss guys are geniusses.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten