AW: [Oberon] Bluebottle web server down / BB doesn't reboot

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 3 17:20:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

Rebooting:
There was a bug in both AosInitNet.Mod and AosMinInitNet.Mod that sometimes prevented a clean system shutdown/reboot. These bugs are fixed in releases >= 22.03.2006.
I've fixed another bug that caused the system to hang when trying to reboot in WMArchives.Mod (applies only if you loaded the module once, of course) which will be contained in the next release.

You can set the config string "TraceModules=1" to see details about loading/unloading modules in the system log. When the system hangs at reboot, have a look at the last module mentioned in the system log. The module termination handler of that module likely caused the failure.

Regards,
Sven Stauber