[Oberon] Building Oberon0.dsk

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Apr 19 14:57:44 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

finally I found a little bit time to look again into
the archives of NO. Everything what is necessary to
build the Oberon0 diskette appears to be in subdirectory
build, i.e.:
ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Build/

Especially there is also (what I had not found before)
the CvsClient.Mod ...

I'm not shure, if the hen & egg problem (isn't that a nice
problem for easter) can be resolved with the native linux
oberon ... but in any case that does not resolve the problem
of getting used to the NO user interface, which really needs
some time to adapt to.

Regards
--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3
	Bernhard Treutwein (at] verwaltung uni-muenchen de