[Oberon] LinAos -> XenAos

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 19:25:37 CEST 2006

--- Dan Parnete <dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> I have take a look at vmware, qemu and xen. Xen is
> by far the best
> solution, not only the fastest, but even the best
> concept. Simulating a
> software PC is very exciting, but it performs so bad
> that we have to
> wait another generation of PCs. Creating a
> Bluebottle Xen guest it looks
> to me the best solution for Linux, and who said
> tomorrow it will not be
> a Windows Xen host? Or even a Mac one?
>
> Cheers,
> Dan Parnete

Well there is a faster version of Qemu now.

http://www.qemu.com/qemu-accel.html

Still it'd would be good to see BlueBottle on Xen
too.  The more options for running it the better.

Oh, that reminds me.  Has anyone been able to
get the latest CrazyFresh version to run under
Qemu?  I can boot the latest version from CD
but I can't get it running under Qemu like
I was an older version.  If anyone can run
it, please post your script.

Regards,

John M. Drake