[Oberon] Re. ANN, Unix Oberon ports, release 2.4.3

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Wed May 10 09:27:07 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,
Guenter has provided a new version of the Unix Port of Oberon System
(3). That's all (and still not little). Without having looked at it
(yet), I assume that it provides the System3 GUI as already the versions
before it did. Or did I miss something ?

Felix.

PS: Let me thank Guenter for his work: I do know that maintaining a
complete system is quite a laborious task. (And the repair of Threads
might possibly provide another step towards a Linux version of Active
Oberon (?))