[Oberon] Bluebottle under VM

w jmd at antsinfields.de
Wed May 10 18:47:47 CEST 2006

Hi Andrew

Sorry, this mail will not solve your problem.

But,  since I have the same problems with gentoo und vmware 5.x, I want
to stress the importance of your questions.

Bluebottle + vmware 5.x + gentoo   is very, very,very slow on my normal
computer and my IBM-T43. It's just impossible to work with.
(Bluebottle under Quemu und boch doesn't work on my computers too.)

So, I think the problem depends not our hardware.

I'll be appreciate for any help.
Thanks
Wolfgang