[Oberon] Re. ANN, Unix Oberon ports, release 2.4.3

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Wed May 10 18:47:29 CEST 2006

> The ports will be available at the ETH server in a few days. They can
> already be downloaded from:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-bremen.de/home/fld/oberon/x86.Linux/*

The ftp'ed "readme" tells that the 3.5MB N-O sources are for linux,
solaris ..Darwin.  I'm wondering why all  the different OS's files are
together ?

And for the big system *tgz [10.9 MB] are the different host OSs
 also all 'mixed in one file' ?

It could be a problem for me to download a single 10.9 MB file,
here in 3rd world SA.

Who's going to go first, and post/publish their 'progress report' ;-)

== Chris Glur.