[Oberon] Unix Oberon = Spectacular !

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Sat May 13 19:04:01 CEST 2006

Michael Nedzelskywrote:

> I think you need \emph{this} file:
> ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-bremen.de/home/fld/oberon/\
> x86.Linux/inst.oberon

Yes. inst.oberon is the install script which replaces the
'readme instructions' of a few days ago.
Be carefull that your big *.tgz is not [only] in the
installing-dir, where it will be deleted.

I haven't got a familiar email client in the partition
[Mandrake9.1] where I've installed and test-logged it,
else I'd post my test-logs.

So far I'm just using the non-threaded version.
My FC1 partition seems to have the required lib.
 for threading.
I'll try that later, once I've 'got my breath back'.
Wow !

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.