[Oberon] Copy N-O's html-with-images to other box ?

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Sat May 27 03:03:51 CEST 2006

My linux-oberon box's resolution is set nicely to view htmls
with embedded diagrams, which previously were not
viewable, on a VGA resolution - which gives about 80 chars
Oberon10.Scn.Fnt in the UserTrack.

The way the images are embedded in the frame is somewhat
complicated [for me].

1. A downloaded [per nameplate] http:\\*
  with 3 nice diagrams in the text was,

2. renamed to SRC,  and

3. opening as SRC showed the frame = good,  Then I

4. Backup.WriteFiles SRC ~ and moved the 'file' to my linux box.

5. Opening SRC [by Mouse:M,R in a Desktop, equivalent to
 Desktops.OpenDoc SRC] crashed linux oberon; which may be
 unrelated to my question, of how to move html-with-images.

As I remember it has to do with deep & shallow copying ?
Can I move the 'objects containing text & images' to my
linux-oberon box ?

Any info/advice appreciated.

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.