[Oberon] Inconsistent startup of linux-ETH-oberon ?

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Sat Jun 10 01:33:48 CEST 2006

These little details [tuning] are important and are only practically
possible if a repository exists for accumulation of [increasingly
hopefully] user feedback ?

Only sometimes when starting, the 'top blue border' which allows
moving the 'frame' is shown. This is important, since it is best to
move the oberon frame slightly to the left so that the edge slightly
overlaps the display edge. This to avoid going out of the oberon
frame, when running the mouse to the left edge.

Because the appearance of this desired 'top blue border' seems
random on start-up, start-up can be repeated until it appears.

It looks to me like an uninitialised variable ?
Perhaps it's a linux effect and not linux-oberon ?
Perhaps I should see my other linux versions ?

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.