[Oberon] Bluebottle build

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 3 10:35:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

To rebuild the system,
1. Open Aos.Tool in Oberon
2. Start Release.Build in the tool text.
2a. if all the necessary modules are found and specified in the right
order (in Aos.Tool), a new tool text with a compile and link command
will appear, otherwise check the error messages in the log
3. start the compile command from (2a) make sure the compilation goes
trough all files (check the last file in the log with the last file in
the compiler parameters)
4. start the link command from (2a), check for error messages.
===
5. install the new kernel files (if changes in the kernel modules happened)

--Thomas Frey