[Oberon] Antispam

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jul 3 15:51:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

After every message I send to the Oberon list I receive this apparently
antispam advise. Has it something to do with the list protection? I
don't receive it for other destinations.

Thanks,
Dan Parnete

Hi,

You´ve just sent a message to f.passold at uol.com.br
In order to confirm the sent message, please click here

This confirmation is necessary because f.passold at uol.com.br uses
Antispam UOL, a service that avoids unwanted messages like advertising,
pornography, viruses, and spams.

Other messages sent to f.passold at uol.com.br won't need to be confirmed*.
*If you receive another confirmation request, please ask
f.passold at uol.com.br to include you in his/her authorized e-mail list.

Warning! If the link doesn´t work, please copy the address below and
paste it on your browser:
http://tira-teima.as.uol.com.br/challengeSender.html?data=vWGWthkBKs3JFJ0IcvxK%2B8fxAW4RkR%2BLUwTxp29wnt57xSfkiiRC%2B%2Bx0onQSkMSQZn%2Fh85Vs%2BLu5%0AoOZyWbRZZaqyd6TNKofQ53swf2Jskg6fR%2BhmQ40XcGB3Mxm1huGMc5%2FNa0KKugRWxu5mnLgxgZ5G%0AyZ%2FzJFuHlmdvDnErJm8%3D