[Oberon] AWAIT(insight)

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Sat Sep 16 03:15:40 CEST 2006

As far as I know, the somewhat unhelpful stack trace was reverted to
the old trap handler in 3.4.06.
When developing multithreaded code you can consider the use of
DebugLog instead AosOut for more meaningful output. DebugLog uses a
different color for different threads, so the trace output can be
identified. It is also possible to have timestamps added to the trace
output. All output is identified by Module and Method of the "writer".

--Thomas