[Oberon] FTP from ETH Oberon / PC Native 05.01.2003

shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Wed Sep 13 03:08:18 CEST 2006

This might interest one or two readers.

Over a year ago I reported a problem with FTP.GetFiles
on a ETH Oberon / PC Native 05.01.2003 system working
behind a Linux router using ipmasq.  That was Debian
Woody.  Never had an opportunity to test with FTP
in Aos.

A few months ago the router was replaced with a faster
machine running Debian Etch.  Since the upgrade,
FTP.GetFiles works.  Appears that the problem
was in the older Linux router.  ipmasq specifically?
Seems so.  That is one Oberon problem which can
be struck from my list without further effort.

Regards,           ... Peter E.

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/