[Oberon] Custom Zoom Key

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Sun Sep 24 11:10:53 CEST 2006

There is already a workaround for the IBM keyboards. You can use
Alt-Shift as a replacement for the Meta (Windows) key.

This key-code is hardcoded in WindowManager.Mod in the KeyEvent Method
of the ViewPort object. The "guilty" line is :
meta := (flags * AosInputs.Meta # {}) OR ((flags * AosInputs.Alt # {})
& (flags * AosInputs.Shift # {}));
But normally IBM users can get used to Alt-Shift so there is no need
for programming.

--Thomas