AW: [Oberon] Bluebottle sound and network configuration

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 27 11:01:41 MEST 2006

Hi,

The network chipset of your motherboard is definitely not supported. You could use a PCI card, however (RealTek 8139 or 8169 chipset recommended).

For the audio chipset, you could try to modify the Install procedure of the Aosi810Sound.Mod module (should be a AC97 driver). You have to add the ScanPCI(vendorId, productId) command for your audio device in that procedure. Use AosPCITools.Scan (BB) or PCITools.Scan (Oberon) to get the vendor/product ID of your audio device.

Regards,
Sven Stauber