Re (2): [Oberon] Problem with AOS user interface

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 22:55:40 MET 2006

--- edgar at edgarschwarz.de wrote:

> John Drake <jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the info!  I'm using a Toshiba
> Sattelite
> Me too. And my menu key is in the upper right
> corner. Besides the windoze key.
> Let's me do some moving around.
>
> Cheers, Edgar

Hmmm...well perhaps this is only a documentation
issue.  Yes the menu key is where you say it is
and yes it does work.  But I don't see anything
in Tutorial.Text about a "menu key".  All I see
is this.

Alt-Shift is a substitute for the Meta key. (The
meta key is often marked with symbol that is
associated with big software vendor)

John M. Drake