[Oberon] N-O Scanner structure confusing ?

thoken at gmail.com thoken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:55:44 MET 2007

Texts.Scan is designed for scanning command parameters.
It's also used as you mention for OberonErrors.Text
which is formatted to allow with ease Texts.Read following Texts.Scan.
These texts have no delimiters between tokens but canonical ones like
space, tab, cr
and arbitrary single characters are escaped by "\".
Some other texts need workarounds or their own scanners.

hoping that could be of some help,
Thomas