[Oberon] WinAos 3.02
felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 15 18:14:24 MET 2007
A new release of WinAos (version 3.02) is available for download on
- Win32.AosTCP.Mod: some connections never got closed, is now done
via close timer
- Minor Bugfix in Win32.WinMenus.Mod
- A right mouse click on boundary of textframes works as selection
only if SHIFT key is pressed at the same time.
- Ctrl+Backspace now serves as substitution for the break key
- SHIFT+F1 now serves as substitution for the menu-key (for zooming
etc.) in Windows (which itself is a substitution for the windows-key
that cannot be used in WinAos).
- The system configuration is not written to the Oberon.Text any
more each time when the system is closed
- Very long (>64) filenames are now also supported in Oberon.
Texts.Scanners and Attributes.Scanners do also accept long strings now
Many Gadgets adapted to long strings.
- The compiler now supports a display of warning messages for never
used variables, types and procedures.
More information about the Oberon