[Oberon] Adendum: BlueBottle and Cardbus RTL8139

Bernhard Treutwein BdT at wildwein.de
Mon Feb 19 10:55:21 MET 2007

there are some quite old posts about PCMCIA/Cardbus which
imply that there was a solution, see:

     https://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2007/005205.html
and
     https://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2003/002786.html

which imply that there was a solution for a PCI-Cardbus bridge.
If that code is still around somewhere, I could give it a try.
I have only two Cardbus devices, the  network adapter and an
USB 2.0 adapter, but it might be possible that my employer has
some other devices to try out a broader spectrum ...

regards
    Bernhard Treutwein
    Bernhard Treutwein (at) verwaltung uni-muenchen de (work)
    BdT (at) wildwein de (home)