[Oberon] Running BlueBottle, virtualized ,on a Mac?

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Tue Apr 3 23:00:09 MEST 2007

I read this list in google mail, and relevant advertisements show on
the sidebar.  One ad displayed with this email caught my attention.
http://www.littlechips.com/products.htm

Does any flavor of Oberon compile to the ARM 920T as supported on this board?

On 4/3/07, Jon Kleiser <jon.kleiser at usit.uio.no> wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully installed BlueBottle on an x86 virtual
> > machine on the mac using either Parallels Desktop (which I own) or
> > VMWare (which I could get)?
> >
> > // Ben
>
> Yes, I have installed BlueBottle using Parallels Desktop. No problem. I
> haven't had too much time too play with it, though.
>
> /Jon

-- Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.