[Oberon] Running BlueBottle, virtualized ,on a Mac?

B. Smith-Mannschott benpsm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:29:35 MEST 2007

On 4/3/07, Jon Kleiser <jon.kleiser at usit.uio.no> wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully installed BlueBottle on an x86 virtual
> > machine on the mac using either Parallels Desktop (which I own) or
> > VMWare (which I could get)?
> >
> > // Ben
>
> Yes, I have installed BlueBottle using Parallels Desktop. No problem. I
> haven't had too much time too play with it, though.

When I tried to install BlueBottle from yesterday's CrazyFresh I got this:
(1) text screen
(2) text screen prints some text. The last line is "OBERON"
(3) switch to graphics mode (I can tell because the window size changes)
(4) screen remains black...
... seemingly forever.

Did you do anything "special" to get it to install?

// ben