[Oberon] RE: LittleChips / ARM 920T

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Apr 9 15:09:33 MEST 2007

I've only heard of the ETH student projects. You probably are already
aware of them anyway.

http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/group/gutknecht/stud_work/1998WS_asigner/

There is a link on that page to an 80-page report (in German) on the
implementation of Oberon on the DNARD (DIGITAL Network Appliance
Reference Design) a StrongARM-based computer that's intended to run over
the network:

http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/group/gutknecht/stud_work/1998WS_asigner/beric
ht.pdf

Also, more recently, AOS has been ported to the DNARD:

http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/group/gutknecht/stud_work/2001SS_begger/

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/gpcp