[Oberon] USB usage

Easthope peasthope at cablelan.net
Wed Jun 6 18:47:04 MEST 2007

Sven & others,

AosUsb.Text is very useful ... but I found it only by
"accident".  Can you cite it in AosTools.Tool or
a more prominent location?

I checked that the USB controller is not disabled
in the system setup.  After executing AosPCITools.DetectHardware ~
and AosDriverDatabase.Enable ~ the USBViewer still
reports "No USB host controller drivers installed."
OK, I miss something which is obvious to others.
Someone please give a hint.

With appropriate use of AosPCITools.DetectHardware
can the long Boot1 parameter in Aos.Par be
simplified?

Thanks,         ... Peter E.