[Oberon] http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/bootman.html

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Mon Sep 24 13:36:55 MEST 2007

Hi Peter,

although I did not try it for quite some time, I once had a
similar problem. I wrote up what I did and made it available
here: http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/~bernhard/grub-oberon.html
(especially the paragraph "Advanced Stuff"

Apparently your BIOS swapped the drives when you told the BIOS
to boot from the second drive.

regards
--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3