Re (2): [Oberon] OFS directory-format documented ?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Nov 30 13:51:13 MET 2007

Hi,

not very long ago I bought two twin CF-Card to
IDE adapters each for about 10 EUR including
shipping & handling from Honkong to Germany
via Ebay. Although they say that they ship to
the European Community, but I guess that they
may ship also to South-Africa, so you could
try it. This is a 5-Pack of Dual CF-IDE
Adapters:

http://cgi.ebay.de/5X-Doppelseitig-CF-Compact-Flash-zu-IDE-ATA-Konverter_W0QQ
itemZ230196815086QQihZ013QQcategoryZ131824QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt
em

Interestingly the offer is identical in UK (just for fun I
changed .de -> co.uk):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5X-Doppelseitig-CF-Compact-Flash-zu-IDE-ATA-Konverter_W
0QQitemZ230196815086QQihZ013QQcategoryZ131824QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVie
wItem

regards
--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3