[Oberon] IF DO (was: Where's Coco's 'hello world' ?)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Aug 1 01:56:52 MEST 2008

Interesting ....

Wirth has actually made a move in a similar direction very recently. In
Oberon-07 he has introduced an extension to the WHILE statement which has a
DO following an ELSIF.

  WHILE expression DO statementSequence
    {ELSIF expression DO statementSequence} END

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/armaide