[Oberon] N-O/Aos boot tracing facility ?

Chris Glur easlab at absamail.co.za
Sun Feb 22 09:48:03 MET 2009

I'm investigating Aos installation - with 'wrong
InitString error'.   The obvious next step is the
'boot tracing facility' via <shift> during boot.

I must have done this, for N-O, because I can
remember the trace output ser-TXed to the other
box, and I've got got mail-list correspondence
related. I even [? imagine?] I confimed the
BPStrace=-1 for output to local console.

My current N-O version is 2001-Beta, and I'm
wondering if I did/saw the boot tracing on an
earlier version.

Was the boot tracing capabilty continued
on all N-O versions and also Aos ?

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.