AW: [Oberon] Re. N-O/Aos boot tracing facility ? A2/Aos Information

Stauber Sven Philipp sven.stauber at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Feb 22 19:34:06 MET 2009

For A2 (formerly Aos) you find some information about troubleshooting the installation (incl. serial port tracing) on http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Documentation/Installation. Also, there is some documation about system configuration on http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Documentation/Configuration.

Best,
Sven Stauber