[Oberon] OCP - Forum unavailable

Brantley Coile brantley at coraid.com
Sat Aug 8 22:45:26 MEST 2009

Life has not been the same since my Wyse50 broke. :(
Or my Silent 700 from TI.  Before that they stopped keeping the TTY33
maintained.

But seriously folks...
As someone who ported B news to an early Unix system in the early
1980's, I think the forums are a great improvement.  I find the
presentation more useful and more convenient.  All the threads are in
the same place.  Searching is much easier.

And I still have my fond memories of 8MHz 68000 with 512K of memory
and 32MB of disk with a full two weeks of netnews on them.  And those
really cool Wyse50's.

Brantley Coile
CTO Coraid
www.coraid.com