[Oberon] The "good old days" (was: OCP - Forum unavailable)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Aug 9 00:43:55 MEST 2009

I've just recently started using a Sage IV again (also a 68000 with 512K of
memory) after a break of 20 or so years. This one's got a hard drive -
luxury! Much better than the twin-floppy system I used to have. Just waiting
on a 5 1/4" drive for the PC to arrive to make it easier to transfer files
from the PC. I'm also looking for a Modula-2 compiler - mine went to a
museum and they can no longer find it :-( If anybody knows where I can get a
copy of the Volition Systems compiler or Robinson & Associates MOSYS system
for the Sage please let me know.

Warning: The lesson from this exercise is that your mind can play tricks on
you - fond memories can be misleading ...

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
Armaide v2.1: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/armaide