AW: [Oberon] New A2: How to stop boot.

Stauber Sven Philipp sven.stauber at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 2 13:26:35 MET 2010

Dear Edgar,

Either enable ScrollLock or hold down the shift key to interrupt the Oberon Boot Loader. MaxProcs=1 most likely won't help (the bug that made this configuration string necessary was fixed quite some time ago).

For some detailed startup troubleshooting guide, see http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Documentation/Installation#toc11.

Best,
Sven