[Oberon] Oberon usage

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Mon Jul 12 17:15:27 MEST 2010

I downloaded the Zonnon language report and read a bit.  I was
wondering how difficult it would be to move my smtp receiver to
Zonnon, and, lol, there is an smtp server example in the appendix.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Chris Burrows <chris at cfbsoftware.com> wrote:
> [...]

Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.
1502 Devon Circle
Austin TX 78723-1814