[Oberon] Re. (2) How is ETHO with USB?

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Aug 21 12:42:52 MEST 2010

Hi Alex

Don't know exactly as I don't have such a device. But indeed
I guess "autorun" should be enabled so the drivers can install
automatically.

Further investigation revealed that this new USB feature is called
ZeroCD. This text
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/udev/+bug/281335
proposes an interestingly easy solution: Just "eject" the mounted
storage device. The Huawei device should then announce itself
correctly as modem.

Perhaps worth a try.

Joerg