[Oberon] selecting all text in a viewer

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Mon Aug 30 06:55:13 MEST 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:16:26 +0930
"Chris Burrows" <chris at cfbsoftware.com> wrote:

> [...]

can't wait for that sucker to be delivered by Amazon!

[snip]

Thanks for the quickie education on how to select large quantities of text. What a PITA though! I'm sooo used to ^A or in emacs ^spacebar+arrowDown. But I'm going to hang in there .... I love the language though! Thanks again!

--
Duke Normandin <dukeofperl at ml1.net>