[Oberon] Re: selecting all text in a viewer

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Sep 7 05:06:02 MEST 2010

A quick search came up with this one. It's not the Oberon interface but it
is a program written in Active Oberon running on Bluebottle that has to be
seen to be believed. The description says:

"Some AR experiment I did August 2009. The program scans each video frame
for quadrilateral structures, it then tries to interprete them as
perspectively distorted squares. After correcting the perspective, it tries
to find a Sudoku game in there. If it finds something that could be a Sudoku
grid it does a cluster analysis to classify the numbers and tries to solve
the game. If solvable, it projects the result back into the original video."

WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JoZbGYcheI

or a later version here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjC4yTAqU