Re (4): [Oberon] Re: selecting all text in a viewer

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Tue Sep 7 18:34:23 MEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, peasthope at shaw.ca wrote:

> Duke,
>
> > ... I have ETHNO, although I have the Linux version, ...
>
> ETHNO = ETH Native Oberon. "Native" meaning that it
> runs on the bare PC.
>
> Linux Oberon runs on top of Linux.  Linux Oberon <> ETHNO.

What gave you the idea that I didn't realize that? As I've said
before, I have ETHNO running on a separate partition which is
equivalent to having it running on a bare PC.

I just now installed LNO "on top of" my Linux distro. Previously, on
my wife's IMAC, I had AOS running "on top of" OS X.

I think I get it... ;)
--
Duke