Re (5): [Oberon] Re: selecting all text in a viewer

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 8 03:34:20 MEST 2010

> What gave you the idea that I didn't realize that?

On Mon, 06 Sep you wrote
> BTW, I have ETHNO, although I have the Linux version,
> but have yet to install it.

I read it as "Linux version of ETHNO" whereas you meant that you
have ETHNO running and also have Linux Oberon waiting to be installed.
Sorry.  No offense meant.

I guess you tried the NetNe2000 driver with the RT Ethernet card.

Regards,            ... Peter E.

--
VoIP 7785886232 is gone.  Please use 13604502132.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old