Re (2): [Oberon] Mail client problem! Please re-send.

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 16 17:21:49 MEST 2010

Duke,

You received my replies at least.

From:	Duke Normandin <dukeofperl at ml1.net>
Date:	Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:02:07 -0600 (MDT)
> NO seems too restrictive ...

Fundamentally the system is elegant and efficient.  I'd
rather say it needs more development; and certainly there
are a few bugs to fix.

Date:	Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:10:54 -0600 (MDT)
> I'm trying to get RMAIL working in emacs.

I've used Mail.Panel in ETHNO since it was first available.
It's faster than thunderbird even on relatively slow hardware.
mutt and similar text-interface mailers work but ETHNO
is more convenient and intuitive.

Preferences in software are as personal as preferences in
music.

Regards,          ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old