Re (2): [Oberon] Pasting text from Linux to LNO

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 11 19:16:53 MEST 2010

From:	Duke Normandin <dukeofperl at ml1.net>
Date:	Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:35:31 -0600 (MDT)
> I suppose its efficient - once you're in your "address book".

For me the address book is my personalized System.Tool,
currently about 240 kB.

> ... not automatically formatted for an email message. Lines are too long!

FWIIW I'm in the habit of using the [Enter] key.  At least one
correspondent complains that lines in my messages are too short!
Can't please everyone.

On the other hand, line breaking is part the principle of Web
browser responsibility for presentation of a document.  If
anything.html contains ASCII text and is opened with Desktops.OpenDoc,
lines will be wrapped to fit the viewer.  Adapt Mail.Open so that it treats a message
as an html text.  Just an idea; I've never pursued it.

Regards,                ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old