[Oberon] Remaining priorities for documentation of ETHNO

PETER EASTHOPE peasthope at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 18:47:53 CET 2010

Folk,

As time passes people leave the ETH and memories fade.
Lore and knowledge of ETHNO can gradually be lost.  To counteract
this I want to suggest topics where additional documentation appears
desirable.  These are some of my topics beginning with the highest
priority.

Native.Tool
  Summarizes the entire system and contains commands to build the
  system.  Mostly self explanatory.  I haven't found a mention in
  oberon.ethz.ch.  Any helpful comments for someone aiming to
  build a system?

Fonts
  What is a font in ETHNO and how does it work?  How is a change
  of font recorded in a text?

Libraries
  What is a library in ETHNO and how does it work?

Regards,          ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/
http://carnot.yi.org/ = http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/