[Oberon] NO still lives a little bit

Edgar Schwarz edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Nov 21 16:27:48 CET 2010

  Hi,

just for the record. I'm still alive and use WinAos with WinXP.
That means I use NO with tiled viewers. Mainly for managing my work in a
document with outlines, checkboxes and a lot of coloring.
Perhaps I will give it a try sometime to install Bluebottle on my
notebook. The last try didn't work. Perhaps because it doesn't have IDE
anymore. It's a Fujitsu/Siemens Amilo.

Regards, Edgar