[Oberon] Building a CGI module

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Mon Nov 22 09:33:33 CET 2010

Hello Duke,

Jan Verhoeven has a section about cgi programming with Mocka (Modula-2).
http://fruttenboel.verhoeven272.nl/cgi/index.html

Actually his fruttenboel website is made with a framework he totally wrote
in Modula.

I also tried cgi programming with XDS Oberon both on linux and windows and
it worked.

Is it not possible to write the program itself in Oberon instead of pearl?
I remember that there are some Modules written in Oberon that offered the
use of regular expressions.

BTW.Jan just joined the mailing group and will be able to answer your
answer himself soon.

Greets,
F.P.