[Oberon] How to mimic an associative array

Jan Verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Sat Dec 4 22:29:30 CET 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010 22:14:48 Bob Walkden wrote:
> [...]
> Calling it an array implies a certain implementation method. But it
> could be built into a language using a less loaded name and with ...

Enough talk and discussion.

Let's see some working code. If I can be of help as sparring partner,
let me know.

I donate a PCI Network card with an RTL8139 chipset (usable with most
Oberon versions) for the one that comes up with the right function:

a data structure as described earlier of which the contant can be
accessed by indexing via a dynamically generated textmode index

OK?

See

http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=444;GROUP=ECA1;GROUPID=4303;ARTICLE=34460;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=27mnul16wQARsAAER3j8wab043e9a50db891102807af63cedcd3f

--