[Oberon] How to mimic an associative array

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Dec 6 01:44:52 CET 2010

If you use Component Pascal there is an excellent chance all the work has
already been done for you - all you have to do is find it. As there are
(IIRC) more than 70,000 procedures available in the Microsoft.NET v2.0
framework (an early version that I still use) that can be a challenge.

A promising looking candidate for mimicking associative arrays is called
'NameValueCollection'. The documentation is here:

http://tinyurl.com/nvcoll

Also, John Gough released the latest version (v.1.3.10) of GPCP for .NET
just a week ago on CodePlex:

http://gpcp.codeplex.com

Regards,
Chris Burrows